Mr. Bean classics

1. Brain Tumour.
Doctor: I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumour.
Mr. Bean: Yes!! (Jumps for joy)
Doctor: Do you understand what I just told you?
Mr. Bean: Yes of course, do you think I am dumb?
Doctor: Then why are you so happy?
Mr. Bean: Because that proves that I have a brain.

2. Mr. Bean in grade school.
Teacher: What is 5 + 4?
Mr. Bean: 9
Teacher: Good, and what is 4 + 5?
Mr. Bean: Are you trying to fool me, you have just twisted the figure, the answer is 6.

3. Mr. Bean at an ATM
Friend: What are you looking at?
Mr. Bean: I know your pin number.... hehehe
Friend: Alright, what is my pin number, if you saw it?
Mr Bean: four asterisks (****)

4. Marriage:
Friend: How many women do you believe a man should marry?
Mr. Bean: 16
Friend: Why?
Mr. Bean: Because the priest says, 4 richer, 4 poorer, 4 better and 4 worse.

5. The movie:
Friend: How was the tape you borrowed from me, was it okay?
Mr. Bean: What do you mean okay, I thought it was a horror film. I didn't see any picture.
Friend: Well, which one did you take?
Mr. Bean: Head Cleaner.


No comments: