Paulus and Petrus from Oshakati

Paulus and Petrus from Oshakati were up in Windhoek for the soccer when they saw this sign on a shop window:

Suits N$20.00 each
Shirts N$10.00 each
Trousers N$8.00 per pair

Paulus says to his pal. "Hey Petrusha, Look! We could buy a whole load of those clothes, and when we get back to Oshakati, we could resell themand make us a many dorras!""

Eish, now tara Petrusha, when we go into the shop you keep your mouthshut, checka?! Just let me do all the talking and wheeling and dealing stuff,'cause if they hear your accent, they might try to rop us. I'll begiving them my best whatupp accent so they think we're from Windhoek.

"They go in and Petrus says, "Eee Tate, I take 50 of your nice suits forN$20.00 each, 100 shirts for N$10.00 each, and 50 pairs of yourtrousers at N$8.00 each. I will be paying in cash, and taking those items with me today, if you don't mind."

The owner of the shop interrupts, "You guys are from Oshakati, aren'tyou?" "Errr....ja" says Petrus, "how do you know?"

The owner says, "This is a dry-cleaner!"

No comments: